Re: initial nxml merge

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: initial nxml merge
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:44:09 -0800

address@hidden (Mark A. Hershberger) writes:

  > I have just merged a minimally tested nXML.  I merged all the
  > char-name/unicode/*.el files for now because, while this information is
  > in the unicode branch, it isn't in HEAD.  That still needs to be sorted
  > out.

Could you please fix the byte compile warnings?  We are trying to
eliminate all the byte compiler warnings.
The free variable and defsubst warnings have been fixed in the rest of
emacs code.
Also it looks like all the the char-name/unicode/*.el files need a
(declare-function nxml-define-char-name-set at the start.

Thanks

        --dan