Re: Calling occur from within isearch

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Calling occur from within isearch
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 22:42:52 -0500

      It is even
    possible to reduce them with the suggestion I already made a few times -
    to use a new conflict-free key prefix M-s.

That might be a good idea, especially if we can eliminate a few of the
existing special isearch chars by moving them to M-s subcommands.  I
would very much like to get rid of the special isearch meaning of
M-TAB, M-c, M-r and M-e.  How about moving them to M-s TAB, M-s c, M-s
r and M-s e?