RE: no doc for `group' in custom :type

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: no doc for `group' in custom :type
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:48:02 -0800

>     > Anyway that is the wrong place to explain a type.
>     > So I just wrote text to expain `group' in Composite Types.
>
>     I can't find where such an explanation was added, so the bug
>     seems to be
>
> It isn't checked in yet.  I am busy!  Stop hassling me because
> things take time!

Uh, du calme.

Gee, I'm sorry, but you could have simply mentioned that when I pinged about
it two days ago. That would have saved the follow-up email that exasperated
you further.

If it's not yet fixed, that's fine. I thought that you were saying that it
was fixed, and I didn't see the fix.

I reported the bug on June 8, and I pinged about it on November 24. I
wouldn't call that hassling anyone.