url-retrieve-synchronously fails to read until the end from https

From: Vitaly Mayatskikh
Subject: url-retrieve-synchronously fails to read until the end from https
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:09:16 +0100

I'm working with xml-rpc.el and often have broken xml
result. When I traced the problem I noticed that
url-retrieve-synchronously often fails to read until the end
of result data from https urls and xml parser has to work with cutted
xml (gnutls-cli/openssl - doesn't matter). Have no this problem when
tunneling requests to server with stunnel4.

Tried with emacs/cvs, gnutls 1.6.3/2.0.4, openssl 0.9.8b.
--
wbr, Vitaly