Re: remember(-diary).el

From: Michael Olson
Subject: Re: remember(-diary).el
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 01:22:06 -0500

>     Do you mean support for Windows98 shall be discontinued?
>
> I don't think we should desupport Windows 98.  Last I checked,
> it had many users in the third world.
>
> If this means we must do some renames, let's do them.

The problem was resolved by changing a setting in the Windows registry,
so I don't think we need to rename the file.

>     As an alternative suggestion, let me say that remember-diary
>     contains only 2 functions and a defcustom, and could easily be
>     merged into remember.
>
> In this case, that sounds like a fine solution.

I would strongly prefer for the code to remain in a separate file, for
the sake of modularity.

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |