Re: some more files in gnus/ that seem to be general features

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: some more files in gnus/ that seem to be general features
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 12:59:33 -0500

We were having separate discussions of passwd.el and encrypt.el.
I think we decided to mark some functions in passwd.el as obsolete,
and maybe rename one, and then move it.  Was any of this done?

As for encrypt.el, we decided to delete it.

The rest should definitely be moved.

Could you please move dig.el, dns.el, binhex.el, format-spec.el,
uudecode.el, sha1.el and hex-util.el to their proper places,
and make the obvious fixes?