Re: 23.0.60; does not compile in src/font.c because not updated

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; does not compile in src/font.c because not updated
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 19:35:51 +0100

Am 04.12.2007 um 07:17 schrieb Kenichi Handa:

        /sw/lib/odcctools/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _Qx
        frame.o definition of _Qx in section (__DATA,__common)
        xfont.o definition of _Qx in section (__DATA,__common)

and no temacs gets built.

I've just installed a fix.  Could you please try again?

Compiles, but src/emacs, when configured with enabled font backend, crashes after a minute without opening a frame:

pete 315 /\ src/emacs -Q --debug-init &
[1]
pete 316 /\
[1]    Segmentation fault            src/emacs -Q --debug-init

        Time spent in user mode   (CPU seconds) : 32.779s
        Time spent in kernel mode (CPU seconds) : 4.905s
        Total time                              : 1:30.86s
        CPU utilisation (percentage)            : 41.4%

--
Greetings

  Pete

’Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy
 to thank her for it.         — W.C. Fields