Re: D-Bus integration into Emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: D-Bus integration into Emacs
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:05:17 -0500

    I think what Christian is asking for is the following:
      - Automagic detection is the default if no option is specified,
      - but it should be possible to override it with configure
        options --with-dbus or --without-dbus.

I have nothing against --without-dbus.

I thought we were talking about whether dbus support should be
enabled by default or disabled by default.  I think it should be
enabled by default (on systems that have dbus).