Re: defcustom-c-stylevar rewrite: rfc #3

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: defcustom-c-stylevar rewrite: rfc #3
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:21:18 -0500

Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:

> thanks for reporting this.  please find below a revision that
> evals the VAL argument (which is what i had originally, but
> someone convinced me to remove it).  i see that customizing
> c-indent-comment-alist shows many choices now.

Yes, that one works now. There are still two bogus "nil" entries, but
these are also present in Emacs 22.1, so this is not due to your
patch.

With the latest patch, try to customize c-block-comment-prefix and
receive an error:

 (wrong-type-argument char-or-string-p
cc-bytecomp-ignore-var:c-comment-continuation-stars)