Re: 23.0.60; Error with :name and malfunctioning

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; Error with :name and malfunctioning
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:24:02 +0100

Am 17.12.2007 um 13:32 schrieb Kenichi Handa:

??? You reported the bug last Saturday.  What I wanted to
know is the last update which didn't malfunction Emacs.

The weekend before. The binary emacs-23.0.60 I am using is from December 8th. That weekend a lot of good stuff was integrated (configure added libresolv, calendar worked again). Then I also tried to update Emacs.app from CVS (which produces a crashing Emacs.app), so was kept busy on a different field. Or region?

--
Greetings

  Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software 'releases.' Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.