Re: nxml-mode faces

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Re: nxml-mode faces
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:15:24 +0100

Jason Rumney wrote:
Does anyone have any objection to the patch below, which makes use of
existing font-lock faces rather than inventing an entirely separate
color scheme?

I'm not a developer but I think it sounds great! A few days ago I tried to make nxml-mode follow the colors used by xml-mode (and it gets it from the theme I have selected in color-theme, a non-official emacs package), and I couldn't quite get them to match so this sounds great I think.

- Eric