Re: error "Cannot switch buffers in (minibuffer | a dedicated) window"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: error "Cannot switch buffers in (minibuffer | a dedicated) window"
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 05:12:25 -0500

    I was thinking that it would therefore be reasonable to exit the minibuffer
    automatically at that point (the current level, if recursive) - that's
    another way to remedy the mismatch between where the user thinks s?he is and
    where s?he is.

Maybe we could make this particular error exit the minibuffer.
It might be more convenient, but it is also somewhat of a kludge.
I'm not sure whether it is a good idea.