Re: 23.0.50; bug in customisation interface

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; bug in customisation interface
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:49:05 +0100

Am 19.12.2007 um 14:24 schrieb martin rudalics:

Could you try with the attached patch (you have to remake Emacs).

Really? Wouldn't a bit of byte-compilation suffice?

Anyway, I made clean, then a simple make, then a byte-compile with new emacs. Re-launching GNU Emacs then does not lead to the reported error. Great! (Could I've found the cause myself?) Now I think I'll need to install again to save time compressing cus-start.el by hand ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Alles Vernünftige ist einfach; alles Komplizierte ist überflüssig. (M. Kalaschnikow)