Re: change for mac-win.el

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: change for mac-win.el
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 09:38:29 +0000

On 22 Dec 2007, at 08:08, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:06:38 +0000, David Reitter <address@hidden > said:

2007-12-21  David  Reitter <address@hidden>
* term/mac-win.el (mac-handle-toolbar-switch-mode): bind About event
to `display-about-screen'

`about-emacs' seems to be used in other places.  If there's no
specific reason for the preference for `display-about-screen' to
`about-emacs', I'll install the change using `about-emacs'.

I don't know why the alias was introduced, but `about-emacs' seems to be a safe choice.