Re: Commit practices

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Commit practices
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:43:21 +0900

"Eric S. Raymond" <address@hidden> writes:
>> Is there a user interface to this functionality other than vc-directory
>> mode?
>
> No.  Do you need one?

Er, well, I'd rather _like_ one...

[One reason of course is that vc-directory has historically been
completely unusable.  I gather that you've fixed that now (or at least
tried to), but still, sometimes I just want to commit foo.c and foo.h as
a unit, and don't want to fraf around with a browser interface like
vc-directory.]

-Miles

--
The key to happiness
 is having dreams.      [from a fortune cookie]