Re: Selection-set editing without VC-dired

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Selection-set editing without VC-dired
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:41:53 +0100

() "Eric S. Raymond" <address@hidden>
() Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:36:06 -0500 (EST)

   So, I'm not outright rejecting the idea of a non-VC-Dired UI for
   specifying selection sets. But I think it would be better for
   now if I continued to focus on making VC-Dired so fast that
   you won't really want or need an alternate set-editing method.

probably it is better to consider set editing more fundamental
and rework vc-dired to use the more fundamental operations.

thi