Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:58:51 -0500

    What was the problem with choosing a bug tracking system? Aren't there
    any systems where you can commit changes and do other things with bug
    track records just as you do for source code?

I would not be averse to using a bug-tracking system if I can operate
it by mail.

However, I don't think that recording the known bugs differently
will automatically convince people to work on fixing them.
That's the bottleneck.  The same 4 or 5 bugs have been recorded
in the Emacs 22 FOR-RELEASE file for over a month.  Would people
please work on fixing them?