Re: 23.0.50; tool bar icons disappear in customize buffers

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; tool bar icons disappear in customize buffers
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:11:43 +0100

I meant that switching to a customization buffer did _not_ turn off the
tool-bar on my system.  Hence, making seems to install different values
on our systems.  Maybe this is also the cause that people didn't react
to your initial report.

Ah, I wasn't aware of this.  Anyhow it might be useful if someone
simply responds "can't reproduce this".

Yes.  But if no one responds we should, as a rule, repost.

Thanks to you for finding the cause of this.

Did I? ;-) Are you saying that my speculation "Is this code evaluated
at compile time (when `display-graphic-p' returns nil?)?" was correct?

You did, until someone proves you wrong ;-)