Re: line-move-ignore-invisible and global-disable-point-adjustment

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: line-move-ignore-invisible and global-disable-point-adjustment
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 09:31:17 -0500

    I propose to remove line-move-ignore-invisible and make line-move use
    (not global-disable-point-adjustment) instead.

It might be a good idea.  I can't think (off hand) of any reason
why it would be bad.  But I suggest not embedding this decision
into the code, just in case this needs to be reverted.

For the implementation method, I suggest making line-move test both
variables using `or'.