Re: multiple queries to delete excess backup version w/ custom

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: multiple queries to delete excess backup version w/ custom
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 09:31:20 -0500

    Today I customized some calendar settings.
    I made several changes in one page, then clicked "Save for future
    sessions".

    I got multiple dialog boxes, one after another, all asking whether I
    wanted to delete excess backup versions of ~/.emacs.custom.

That probably means it is saving the file multiple times.
It would be better to save it just once.  Can you debug
why it is getting saved multiple times by this one operation?