Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 13:08:59 -0500

    There are many other advantages to these tools, but you can acquire
    those skills at need.  You'll also *want* a deeper understanding of
    the various operations before making a decision, I'm sure.  My purpose
    here is merely to show how to map your current workflow into the
    workflow you'd need to use with a dVCS to accomplish the same tasks.

Thank you.  I'm willing in principle to switch to a DVCS, depending on
details.

I don't want to study them all myself, since I am busy.  And if a new
team of maintainers takes over, they may as well choose the VCS,
as long as I CAN use it.