Re: CC mode 5.31.4: c-{beginning, end}-of-defun try to modify buffer

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: CC mode 5.31.4: c-{beginning, end}-of-defun try to modify buffer
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:17:43 +0100

As I say, that's just a guess.  I'll take a closer look at it sometime.
I suspect it is one of these irritating little bugs whose solution
demands extensive redesign - here, perhaps, by using overlays/extents
instead of text properties.

Do you bind `buffer-file-name' to nil when applying text properties?