Re: rfn-eshadow

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: rfn-eshadow
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:59:08 +0200

>> Thanks, but it now produces weird results, e.g. removing a letter from
>> the beginning of an URL and retyping it again doesn't remove the file name
>> shadow.  This is because url-handlers.el is not loaded, and url-file-handler
>> is undefined.  I see two variants of fixing this: either by explicitly
>> (I think this is better).
>
> I've done the latter.

After your changes arrived to the trunk I observe a strange behavior:

1. emacs -Q
2. M-x ffap-bindings RET
3. C-x C-f C-a C-k / s u : : / C-g
4. C-h v file-name-handler-alist RET

And `file-name-handler-alist' doesn't contain `tramp-file-name-handler'
anymore.  But in the Emacs 22 branch everything is correct.
Do you see the same?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/