Re: 23.0.60; describe-char gives wrong information

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; describe-char gives wrong information
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:49:35 +0100

Am 09.01.2008 um 12:19 schrieb Miles Bader:

BTW it's probably not a good idea to post 3 MB messages to this mailing list. [The TIFF files you attached seem to be completely uncompressed;
converting them to PNG format reduces the size by a factor of 20!]

Sorry! I assumed Snapz was put into PNG mode ... well, it actually is! So the change must have happened via copy&paste! From 80 KB to 1 MB each. I'll change my mode of operation in case there are no preferences I can set to prevent this happening!

--
Greetings

  Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
                                – Albert Einstein, 1929