rng-auto.el seems to be missing from nxml-mode files

From: Ismail Dönmez
Subject: rng-auto.el seems to be missing from nxml-mode files
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:59:25 +0200

Hi all,

Now that finally emacs CVS merged nxml-mode support I went out to try it. But
to my surprise rng-auto.el file is not included in lisp/nxml directory. This
file is part of the original nxml distribution and needed for auto-validation
of XML files via RELAX-NG.

Is there a reason why this file is not included? Because without that file
most powerful feature of nxml-mode is missing.

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.