Re: Feature wish: make smtpmail process buffer available

From: Christoph Conrad
Subject: Re: Feature wish: make smtpmail process buffer available
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:09:22 +0100

Hi Simon,

> Can't there be more than one such buffer? With the template appended
> with <2>, <3> and so on. I'm not sure the above would work reliably.

Yes, then it would not work. But is there really more than one process
buffer for a specific smtpmail-smtp-server? I mean the buffer
constructed with "*trace of SMTP session to %s*".

I want to achieve that optionally Gnus switches to the end of the
process buffer after sending, when `smtpmail-debug-info' is not nil. I
suggest to implement this into Gnus.

With kind regards,
Christoph