Re: build fails (cc-vars.el)

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: build fails (cc-vars.el)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:10:21 +0100

Sascha Wilde <address@hidden> wrote:
> dhruva <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Jan 17, 2008 5:58 PM, Sascha Wilde <address@hidden> wrote:

>> The diff of your repo wrt HEAD:
> [...]
>>   ;; The next defun will supersede c-const-symbol.
>> ! (eval-and-compile
>> !   (defun c-constant-symbol (sym len)
>
> And this is the fix I proposed, so it's already implemented in HEAD.
> I just checked, Alan Mackenzie fixed it yesterday, I'll have a look why
> it isn't in the hg-repro yet...

It seems we stumbled across a problem with the cvs2hg code, doing the
conversation -- maybe triggered by an race condition.

I'll have a look at it as soon as I can (currently I don't have the
time) and fix it...

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde : "There are 10 types of people in the world.
             : Those who understand binary and those who don't."