Re: Introducing 'unrecognized and 'ignored

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Introducing 'unrecognized and 'ignored
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:10:42 -0700

Dan> Sorry, I was convinced that this was checked in, but it was
Dan> not. It is now.

Thanks.

I've been meaning to ping the list about all the patches I have sent
but that have not been committed or reviewed.  In GCC-land we tell
people to ping after a week... what is the accepted time for Emacs?

Dan> But it needs to be updated to work with the asynchronous
Dan> interface. Can you please do that?

I will try to get to it soon.  BTW I noticed that the new dir-status
back end hook is not documented.

Tom