Simple Tasks, new TODO category

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Simple Tasks, new TODO category
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:20:27 -0800

I created a new category in etc/TODO: "Simple Tasks". The idea is to
put there issues that we know need fixing, and don't require too much
expertise.  This could be used to attract new developers that would
otherwise be unwilling to start working on something as big as emacs. Or
it could also be used by people that know emacs well enough and are
looking for something to do.
(If you find a better name for category, please just change it).

Please add entries there.