Re: Simple Tasks, new TODO category

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: Simple Tasks, new TODO category
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:36:25 +0200

Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> writes:

> I created a new category in etc/TODO: "Simple Tasks". The idea is to
> put there issues that we know need fixing, and don't require too much
> expertise.

How is this different from the "Small but important fixes needed in
existing features" category in the same file? To make my question
clearer,

I'm wondering what the difference is between "small" and "simple" here
since in my opinion, if a change requires a lot of knowledge it should
probably not be called "small" even if it results in only a few lines of
code.