Re: Printing on M$

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: Printing on M$
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:33:20 +0530

Hi,

On Jan 21, 2008 11:44 AM, dhruva <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am exploring the GDI interface and seems quite structured (compared
> to other things on M$)

Do I concentrate on getting RAW text printing using GDI interfaces? I
have written a small tool from which I can get the printer selection
dialog box (with default printer selected) and print the file I have
given from the command prompt. I am in the process of adding page
break support and that should make a working command/code.

However, I am not able to print images or other file types by using
different printing processors. I will explore it later once I get page
breaks in place.

-dky

--
Contents reflect my personal views only!