ffap rfcs in local directories (patch)

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: ffap rfcs in local directories (patch)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:25:58 +1100

This is an idea I had to get ffap looking first in some local
directories for RFC files before hitting ftp.rfc-editor.org.  This is
good if you keep copies of your favourites around, or if you've got some
packaged from debian or whatnot.  (I posted this to the sources list a
while ago, but not in the form of a patch.)

There's at least a half dozen different rfc downloader or manager
packages kicking around, but it seems to me you can go a long way with
just ffap.

2008-01-22  Kevin Ryde  <address@hidden>

        * ffap.el (ffap-rfc-directories): New variable.
        (ffap-rfc): Look in those dirs before offering ffap-rfc-path.