Re: Using windows keys for Emacs META on w32

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Using windows keys for Emacs META on w32
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:06:13 +0100

On Jan 23, 2008 5:37 PM, Lennart Borgman (gmail)
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I will try to. In fact there was a bug in the patch I sent, but since no
> one has said something about it I guess no one has tested it.

I was planning to do it, but I agree that fixing the "rough state" is
a good idea.

I must say, though, that it seems too complicate a patch for such a
small benefit. Or I don't understand what you're trying to do (that's
another distinct possibility :)

             Juanma