Re: Moving to the new infrastructure

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Moving to the new infrastructure
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:41:22 -0500

    I will find it impossible to use an e-mail-only bug tracker, such as RT.

Perhaps you misunderstood the issue.  I did not say we should use an
email-only bug tracker.  I said I want someone to try out using various
bug trackers by email only.

If we use a bug tracker, I will have to use it by email only.  YOU are
welcome to use it by a web interface, but I can't.  If it is too hard
to use by email then I can't use it, so it is unacceptable.