Re: Implementing Eclipse's "organize-imports" in Emacs Lisp

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Implementing Eclipse's "organize-imports" in Emacs Lisp
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:17:28 +0100

Paul Michael Reilly wrote:
But I will, against my better judgment, make the observation that JDEE is pretty much "stuck" and that I have had a lot of problems trying to ever find a stable combination of repository based Emacs AND some flavor of JDEE so I pretty much abandoned JDEE, Paul's excellent work notwithstanding. Should JDEE become unstuck, I'll revisit making it work with the Emacs development code.

It looks like there are people trying to get JDEE and the maintenance of it into a better state. Please see the JDEE dev list archives.