Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:43:01 -0500

>     - Bzr seems to take second place. It has a long term progression path
>       and support, very strict code quality and clearly defined
>       development phases.
>
> BZR may become a GNU package, which would be a reason to prefer it.

Another reason to prefer it: stand-alone bzr binaries are available and
work *now* in Windows.  I've used bzr to do some work on a Windows port
of the iHRIS system I'm working on.

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

Ideas create idols; only wonder leads to knowing.
    -- St. Gregory of Nyssa