Re: Emacs CVS, ispell-change-dictionary etc...

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs CVS, ispell-change-dictionary etc...
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:18:08 -0500

Would someone please DTRT and then ack?

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:11:57 +0100
From: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Emacs CVS, ispell-change-dictionary etc...

I have noted that when for a buffer flyspell-mode is enable, then this
is saved in .emacs.desktop so the next time one starts Emacs the buffer
is reloaded with that mode enabled.

But if one also change the default dictionary
(M-x ispell-change-dictionary), the new dictionary is not saved for that
buffer in .emacs.desktop!

Shouldn't it be saved?

My opinion is that when flyspell-mode is enabled also the current
dictionary should be saved in the desktop file. But this is only my
opinion and sorry for the noise.

Cheers,
    Angelo.