Re: Windows: Documentation for bin\*.exe

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Windows: Documentation for bin\*.exe
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 00:17:57 +0000

Reiner Steib wrote:
Suggestions:

(a) A README file explaining the purpose of the various *.exe files
    (especially *emacs*.exe) in the bin directory.

(b) The description appearing in the "Open with..." dialog should tell
    about the purpose of the binary (or at least display name of the
    executable).

Hi Reiner,

Sorry for missing this the first time around. I have added a short description of each exe file to README.W32 with pointers to the appropriate section of the manual where appropriate. I'll look at your second suggestion later.