Re: Strange recenter-top-bottom behaviour in CVS

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Strange recenter-top-bottom behaviour in CVS
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:52:19 +0100

() Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
() Sat, 02 Feb 2008 16:41:46 -0500

   Yoni Rabkin wrote:

   > I think it's horrible beyond words, when I want that kind of
   > behaviour I'll use M-x zone,

   +1

   It makes me feel seasick. Now to find a way to turn this rubbish off...

Well, that's new.

I used to use M-x zone for enjoying alternative mindset.  Then i
used it for testing (private, work in progress) `current-column'
hacking.  Then i used it after M-x view-hello-file to morose on the
(poor) state of `current-column' hacking.

Now i see it has other applications, a good sign surely?  In any
case, it's comforting to know that true C2HO5 (plus/or true viaggio
sul mare) still holds the crown wrt seasickness...

[Insert Ralph Steadman etching, here.]

thi