Re: The bootstrap of Emacs on Cygwin is broken [Is also: unicode branch

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: The bootstrap of Emacs on Cygwin is broken [Is also: unicode branch is merged to trunk]
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 06:10:16 +0200

> Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:21:04 +0100
> From: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden

> 0x610e1805 in _vfprintf_r () from /usr/bin/cygwin1.dll
> (gdb)

So it crashed, indeed.  The command "bt" at this point will hopefully
shed some light on what happened.  Please post the results.

> For the sake of completeness I have discovered
>
> $ find /tmp/ -name "*stackdump*"
> /tmp/build/src/temacs.exe.stackdump
> /tmp/emacs/admin/unidata/temacs.exe.stackdump
> /tmp/emacs/lisp/international/temacs.exe.stackdump

These are the Cygwin equivalents of core dump files.  I suspect they
are very similar; please take a look at them and see where temacs
crashed, and whether they tell the same story as "bt" in GDB above.

Thanks.