Re: [21.1.90]: point put at point-min in *compilation*

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [21.1.90]: point put at point-min in *compilation*
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:24:43 -0500

    In 21.1.90, point is placed at point-min, so that you have to actively
    scroll the window to see compilation output.  I really don't like it!

I made that change because someone complained about the old behavior.
The old behavior is inconsistent, doing one thing in the first compilation
and something else in a recompilation.

The new behavior is consistent: it does the same thing for the second
compilation and the first.