Re: choice for the new emacs icon

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: choice for the new emacs icon
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 13:28:40 +0900

Mike Mattie <address@hidden> writes:
> http://www.gnu.org/graphics/meditate.html
>
> I rather liked the GNU icon provided by Emacs.App: A gnu playing a
> flute. They are both nicely done, but the meditating gnu stands apart.

That's always been one of my favorite GNU pictures, but I suspect it's
way too complicated to make a good icon at smaller sizes (on OSX, all
icons are the size of your head anyway, so I guess it probably works out
well there)....

-Miles

--
Education, n. That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the foolish
their lack of understanding.