patch to include EasyPG to Emacs

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: patch to include EasyPG to Emacs
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:58:23 +0900

Hello,

I believe that all the copyright issues of EasyPG were solved now and
EasyPG is ready to be installed.  The following is a preliminary patch
to the trunk: http://www.easypg.org/add-epg-to-emacs.diff.gz

Quick usage:

$ cd emacs
$ gzip -dc add-epg-to-emacs.diff.gz | patch -p0
... build and install emacs ...
$ emacs -Q

Then `M-x epa-file-enable' and open *.gpg files.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

NOTE: When making the patch, I intentionally left lisp/ChangeLog and
info/dir untouched to avoid conflict with changes expected in near
future.

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno