Re: unexec problem

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: unexec problem
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 23:15:34 -0500

      cd src
      gdb ./temacs
      (gdb) set logging on
      (gdb) break malloc
      (gdb) commands
       > bt
       > continue
       > end
      (gdb) run --batch --load loadup bootstrap

I tried that.  After it had run for several hours and produced 190 meg
of data, I killed it.  I deleted the file because I can't possibly
see any pattern in such a big collection of data except by some
automated method, and we don't know what it should look for.

If you have a concrete idea for how to analyze that data,
I could run it again.  Maybe overnight it would finish.