Re: change cursor type when idle

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: change cursor type when idle
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:23:36 +0100

On Feb 12, 2008 4:10 PM, Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> wrote:

>   > Make it more discreet, for example.
>
> In what way does the user benefit from that?

I can perfectly imagine a setup in which you have a block, blinking
cursor but you would make it a hollow, non-blinking one when you're
using another window (frame, program) so it does not draw your
attention.

> Wonder if anyone knows about this one...

Most cua-mode users surely do. cua-mode is very interesting even if
you don't want the cua-style keys (I don't, but the cursor and
rectangle support are great).

             Juanma