Re: change cursor type when idle

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: change cursor type when idle
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:28:42 +0100

On Feb 12, 2008 5:20 PM, Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> wrote:

> If you are using another window, the emacs frame is not selected, hence
> the cursor does not blink.

Fair enough (I had forgotten that). But the reverse is true; perhaps
you're manually coping from Emacs to another window and you *do* want
the cursor to be more noticeable.

> Doubtful. A quick web search turns out 5 hits, only 3 of which change
> the default.  Not a useful feature, IMO.

Not sure I understand you, but if you're saying that the current
cua-*-cursor-color support is not a useful feature, that's simply
ridiculous.

             Juanma