Re: On a few warnings of the Cigwin bootstrap

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: On a few warnings of the Cigwin bootstrap
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:09:25 +0200

> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:18:41 +0100
> From: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden
>
> > Yes, it's the same problem.  Let's see what Handa-san says about it.
>
> Eli,
> I have read [1] and haven't understood much.

AFAIU, Handa-san says that we can disable the warning without any ill
effects.  I will do so when I have time, unless someone beats me to
it.

In any case, you can stop worrying about this warning, it doesn't mean
something is wrong with your setup or your Emacs.

> [1] says that the Changes are those of 2002-10-..., but I have those
> warnings only since Feb. 01-2008!

That's because these changes were made when the unicode-based Emacs
was on a CVS branch.  That branch was merged with the trunk around Feb
1 this year.