Re: Bzr on Savannah

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Bzr on Savannah
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:27:17 +0900

> Thus, unless Bzr is unsuitable, we should use Bzr.

I've seen no evidence that bzr would be unsuitable, unless it's too slow
on the Emacs source-base.  Obviously setting up an Emacs bzr repository
is a good way to find out about that.  :-)

It'd be good to have a bzr client installed on fencepost, but the
version shown by apt-get (fencepost seems to be running ubuntu) is
_wildly_ out of date (like 2 years old), so I dunno the best way to go
about that.  I get the feeling the fencepost admins don't do "apt-get
update" very often...  [I prefer not to install software in ~/bin if
it's likely other people will want to use it.]

-Miles

--
Acquaintance, n. A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not
well enough to lend to.