Re: uptime.el

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: uptime.el
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:02:34 -0500

Juri Linkov wrote:

> + (defvar emacs-startup-time-after-init nil

emacs-after-init-time?
emacs-init-end-time?

> + (defun emacs-startup-time ()
> +   "Return a string giving the Emacs startup time."

This might be confused with the time at which Emacs started.
emacs-init-duration?

> +   (interactive)
> +   (let ((str
> +          (format-seconds "Startup time: %Y, %D, %H, %M, %S"

Hopefully emacs won't take an hour, or even many minutes to start, so
you can probably just return the number of seconds without formatting it.

I guess I had some opinions after all. :)