Re: uptime.el

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: uptime.el
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 03:00:02 +0100

   > +          (format-seconds "Startup time: %Y, %D, %H, %M, %S"

   Hopefully emacs won't take an hour, or even many minutes to start, so
   you can probably just return the number of seconds without formatting it.

The number of seconds from what ? :) I think it could be
interesting to know precisely when GNU Emacs started up. Maybe I
misunderstood something here.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org